SmartProfile GD&T Evaluation & Fitting Software
ACTCO Metrology Services now provides GD&T evaluation and fitting via QVI's SmartProfile High-Powered GD&T Evaluation & Fitting Software.
SmartProfile is the first stand-alone 2D/3D GD&T automatic software package that is fully compliant with ASME Y14.5/1994 and ISO 1101 standards.
It provides an interactive software environment for the intelligent and automatic GD&T evaluation of measured data in accordance with these standards.
Analysis - SmartProfile can evaluate surface profiles or geometric tolerances against Datum Reference frames, with:
- Imported CAD files in the following formats:
- SFM SmartFit Model
- IGES (IGS) Initial Graphics Exchange Specification
- VDAFS (VDA) Verband der Automobilindustrie
- STL Stereo Lithography
- DXF Drawing eXchange Format
- STEP (STP) Standard for Exchange of Product Data
- MVS Math View Storage
- SPP SmartProfile Project
- Measured data from virtually any measuring device
Outputs - Reports may be exported in:
- Compound Datums
- Pattern Datums
- Datums at MMC/LMC
- Non-fully constrained degrees of freedom
- Composite tolerance zones
Actco Metrology Services
May 2013 by Sean Rearick.